An Open and Shut Case for Advanced Door Protection
DoorSaver has done it again with DoorSaver II. Its ultra-low-profile design replaces the hinge pin to create bumperless protection for doors and trim. DoorSaver II is simple to install, looks great and stays in place without “working up.” Be sure to have at least a .25 inch space between your trim and the hinge barrel. The two cams need to contact the hinge plate on both sides in order for the product to perform optimally.
- Bumperless design eliminates damage to doors and trim.
- Ultra-low profile in seven designer finishes.
- Installs in seconds. No tools required.
- Hinge mounted to fit all doors.
- Won’t work up like conventional hinge-mounted products.
- Made from strong carbon steel.
Our finishes match standard US architectural hardware finishes and the photos may not fully represent the actual finish.